07-15-2011 04:23 PM
the display is stuck. when display was closed with force the platic on the front of the display which is used to unlock and open the display is broken and felt out. now the display lock is not moving at all. I tried to move the rest of whats left on the middle front (where the plastic used to be) and i also tried to dierely more the two display locks. its toally stuck
how can I open the display?
can i remover/assembly the display when display is closed?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)