12-30-2009 09:16 AM
I have a new dv6-2043 and I am wanting to connect its video to a TV through an RCA Video connection through the VGA port. Before I purchase a VGA to RCA adapter I need to know if this laptop's VGA card supports TV output. The laptop does have a HDMI port, but the said TV lacks HDMI input. The TV's input options are limited to RCA A/V & S Video.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)