04-03-2013 12:36 PM
i've restored computer and refreshed computer and reset computer, all of the tips given to correct my error on photo gallery . my pictures are all black incamera roll. Code 0x800700b comes up at every picture taken,And windows help has no more answersto fix my photo gallery camera.But it;s a very common problem, so what do I do now?
04-03-2013 01:58 PM - edited 04-03-2013 01:59 PM
I am assuming you have Windows 8 on the computer.. Can you tell me which Photo Gallery you are using?
I mean when you open a picture which program opens it..Is it Windows Photo Viewer Or is it Windows Live Photo Gallery.
Try this also..
Open the pictures folder and then Right Click on any photo and then click Open With. Try the different
programs under Open With one by one and check if the same problem occurs..
04-23-2014 04:05 PM
I am having the same error message Ox8007000b or 6. It is in just Photo Gallery. Says it cannot be opened. I can open them in other programs but I use Photo Gallery to edit my photos.
Why am I and others getting this error message?
How can it be fixed?
Thanks very much,
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)