Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (84 Views)

f800g camcorder not working

Product Name: f800g camcorder

I bought a f800g camcorder in May’16, which stopped working for about 2 months now. In the past few weeks, I tried to contact customer support from HP and I was never successful. I tried email, phone call many times and I either get no response or refering to some useless numbers. It seems like HP has no support for such products. I can't even find a correct board to discuss such products. It is appreciated if you can forward the message to the responsible part in HP. 

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 3 (46 Views)

Re: f800g camcorder not working

Hi @Guangjin,

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will contact you shortly and likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts to help you out, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (36 Views)

Re: f800g camcorder not working

Thanks a lot. Hopefully somebody will contact me soon. Let's see.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation