06-06-2012 07:46 PM
my hp dv6-6145dx has a problem with the catalyst control center crashing.
additonally, it runs games horribly. it runs starcraft 2 no better than a 3 year old lenovo and diablo 3 is pretty much unplayable most of the time. driver seems to be up to date. sales guy said it would run games wonderfully and it is pretty far from that.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)