09-23-2011 02:51 PM
i have hp pavilion g6 running on windows 7 , i need to connect it to Sony TV , by HDMI ,
What is the way to do that ... i try many times ... if possipole to add some photos
09-23-2011 10:55 PM
also have sony, and g7.
-Hdmi into laptop and hdmi port on tv
-Set tv to hdmi port where you plugged cable
-Fn+f4 to switch between screen menus.
And here you go, you may do smth about not going to sleep mode on closed top at power managment, but mostly those steps will help you/
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)