09-02-2011 11:00 PM
If you are talking about online videos like (eg: Youtube , Metacafe etc ) you need to get a faster internet connection from your ISP.
In case if you are talking about videos stored on your hard drive, could you be more specific as to what kind of videos - DVD,Bluray etc are you playing on the Notebook and also what software is been used to play on the computer?
I am an HP employee!!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)