09-29-2011 11:57 PM
I tried to remove the inverter but it seems to be lock on some tabs. I tried to pull the inverter from the tabs but it won't budge. I need to connect the lamp to the inverter. HP G60-535DX
09-30-2011 12:29 AM - edited 09-30-2011 12:31 AM
Go to Insidemylaptop.com and find a laptop model close to yours. You may also find videos on the subject on YouTube.
Replacing a display inverter is beyond the intended scope of this forum.
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)