Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 8 (1,097 Views)
Accepted Solution

how do i download my pictures from my cell phone?

I have connected my usb cord to my cell phone and to my pc, but nothing happens. I am trying to download my pictures from my cell phone. please help.

Accepted Solution

Re: how do i download my pictures from my cell phone?

Hi.

What is your cell phone ? Each cell phone should have a PC software CD to go with it and you have to install driver & software on THAT CD to your computer to allow your computer "see" the phone.

Regards.

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 8 (1,094 Views)

Hi.

What is your cell phone ? Each cell phone should have a PC software CD to go with it and you have to install driver & software on THAT CD to your computer to allow your computer "see" the phone.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 8 (1,093 Views)

Did not get a cd with my cell phone. Only got the usb cord.

Provost
Message 4 of 8 (1,092 Views)

Hi,

Ok then, what is it ? You can go to the manufacturer's website to download driver and applications for it. Many cell phones are not Plug-n-Play devices, I call them as Plug-n-Pray devices.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
Message 5 of 8 (1,050 Views)

att phone

Student
Message 6 of 8 (426 Views)

Trying to download photos from my Windows to a Android phone?
Student
Message 7 of 8 (270 Views)

I have imported picutres from my Samsung 3 cell phone and can't find them anywhere on my PC.  It is an "all-in-one" desktop that is about 4-5 yrs old.

Provost
Message 8 of 8 (261 Views)

Hi,

The easiest way to inport photos and videos from your phone to your Windows computer is to use USB cable (everyday cable) and connect your phone to your computer. Under Windows Explorer (or File Explorer under Windows 8, 8.1 or 10) you can see similar to the following image:

samsung.png

All you need is to expand your Phone (in my case Tablet) and look at Pictures folder. This will work like any folder and you can copy photos to any valid folder on your computer.

samsung1.png

Regards.

BH
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation