09-01-2011 10:14 AM
You may have to have software provided by your cell phone company to transfer pictures from your phone to your PC via the USB cable, or you can transfer them via bluetooth if both your phone and PC have bluetooth, without any additional software or cables.
Lastly, it may not be possible to transfer pictures from your phone to your PC via cable (no software may exist for your model phone).
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)