Question

Student
Message 1 of 4 (10,854 Views)

how do i fix my screen its somehow turned sideways????

hi how do i get my screen to go back to normal somehow it flipped and now it is sideways i have to turn it on the side to read what is on the screen and i don't know how it happened or how to fix it can you please help me fix it i use this for school and to talk to my parents when im away from them please help me thanks

Provost
Message 2 of 4 (10,853 Views)

Re: how do i fix my screen its somehow turned sideways????

Hi,

What is your machine and its operating system ? Please try this first:

Ctrl + Alt + <left arrow> (or <right arrow> depending on which way).

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Provost
Message 3 of 4 (10,850 Views)

Identify your operating system and HP notebook with its p/n (product name).

Remove the battery and look for labelling that says p/n. Post the entire alphanumeric string here in your thread.

If you would really like to say thanks,you dont have to say it, just click on the thumbs up icon.

If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button Windows Insider
Student
Message 4 of 4 (8,419 Views)

Thanks   .   .   .   you saved my bacon !!!!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation