07-06-2012 01:01 AM
hi how do i get my screen to go back to normal somehow it flipped and now it is sideways i have to turn it on the side to read what is on the screen and i don't know how it happened or how to fix it can you please help me fix it i use this for school and to talk to my parents when im away from them please help me thanks
07-06-2012 01:13 AM
What is your machine and its operating system ? Please try this first:
Ctrl + Alt + <left arrow> (or <right arrow> depending on which way).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
07-06-2012 02:53 AM
Identify your operating system and HP notebook with its p/n (product name).
Remove the battery and look for labelling that says p/n. Post the entire alphanumeric string here in your thread.
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button Windows Insider
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)