03-26-2012 11:48 PM
I am having trouble getting my inbuilt webcam to work on my Compaq Presario CQ213TU Notebook PC.
When installing 'Skype' it says that there is no USB video device installed and I am unsure why this is as the webcam is inbuilt to the PC. The operating system is Windows XP Home Edition I think.
Please can you help me! I would be happy for someone to log on remotely to see what the issue is.
I look forward to your response,
0450 274 231
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)