02-03-2012 05:18 PM
Your system will use either MediaSmart or YouCam for it's webcam, depending on it's Operating System and hardware.
Start > search / type "Mediasmart" OR "youcam" > Click on the item to start (you can also Right-Click to "Send to" the Desk top to create a Shortcut)
Here is a document you can use to help you test the connection and setup. If you are not using Windows 7, simply scroll to the bottom of the document and Click on "See Also" for other Options.
It is my pleasure to assist.
Say “Thanks!” by clicking the Kudos Star to show your appreciation for the help.
Fixed? Mark this Post “Accept as Solution” to help others find the answers.
Note: You can find “Accept as Solution” only on threads started by you.
05-24-2013 11:07 AM
I see that you are having problems with the webcam on your HP computer. I would like to help with this issue but I need some information.
Can you provide the model and product number of the computer? Here is a link that shows how to find that information.
Can you give a description of the problem that the webcam is giving you? Do you get any error messages?
06-13-2013 03:22 PM
Hello, for some reason everytime I go to click on my webcam program, it says that it is not there anymore and to delete the shortcut. Can you please help me? Thank you.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)