05-15-2011 06:35 AM
You mean the toolbars etc ?
Just uninstall the ones you dont want (ask toolbar etc),some you can even disable using the view >>*unselect the taskbar you dont want*
If my reply was helpful please click the "Kudos" star.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)