Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

Accidentally increased the size of desktop icons, and have been unable to reverse the change. Any suggestions??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You should be able to right click on your desktop.  Select View and you will have a choice to select large, medium or small icons.

Paul

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

You should be able to right click on your desktop.  Select View and you will have a choice to select large, medium or small icons.

Paul

HP Recommended
Paul---thanks so much for taking the time to reply. Knew it should be easy.....but it was sure escaping me. That worked great. Thanks again!! kevin.
HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Kevin.

HP Recommended

Well it took me like 30 minutes to figure it out but it is super easy.

1. Right click on your desktop (dont click on a icon) You will see a tab that looks like this. 

2. As you see in the picture once you right click on "View" choose your size!

The end- Thanks for reading!!!!

HP Recommended

Didn't even have to ask.....searched the problem, and voila! it worked like a charm. Thanks!

HP Recommended
Thanks a lot. You've helped me big-time.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.