01-17-2014 08:30 AM
Welcome to the HP forum!
Thank you for your query. I am glad to help!
I understand that you are experiencing a performance issue with the web cam and the truvision. You can run the HP Support Assistant to help resolve issues. You also have the options to run a Windows utility to help in resolving issues. If you have Windows 8 , it is built in. Windows key +C to open charms, type in troubleshoot and follow the on screen prompts. If you have Windows 7, Vista or XP, you can run the MS Fix It. If you require additional help, please provide your exact model of computer and the operating system you are running. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)