12-13-2011 11:21 AM
I have a Hp Pavillion DV6 with a Windows & 64-bit operating system. When I try to play a game recently installed to my computer the error message reads, "The program can't start becasue d3dx9_41.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problen."
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)