02-10-2013 05:54 PM
I have been following our issue and there has been a solution about using copper plates because copper is a great conductor that disperses heat. I found someone on ebay compustar1991 that did my repair. I choose this person because they put a sleeve on the card which provided me with comfort because I was fearful of some kind of charge shorting the card.
02-21-2013 05:39 AM
Just to confirm that Yes the Us got some design fault action from HP but still nothing in the UK, at this time.
When we register our product with HP they know where they cAn contact us! But do not both toward us to keep the dust or air flow thro theLaptop clear.
Yes theirs duty of care to its customer base is proven as bill.
I,ve had it with them!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)