04-12-2011 01:07 AM
hi my friends.
i have hp g62b53se laptop. vga model:ati mobility 5470hd
i sm using the operating system seven 64bit(because the system get hang in 32bit.when i using some internet or sharing programs like yahoo massenger 10 or device center)
i downloaded own drivers from hp site for 64bit but that not work true and after install get a cold finish without any restart or system hardware installing.
i used from (have disk) and selected the driver ini file.the system found the correct file but with error on driver.
please help me i tested the hp default driver
or if you have a seem about the 32bit version hang on internet please saying to me i couldnt use my system in one month
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)