01-11-2012 04:06 AM
Hi, I am new to HP and just bought a Pavilion dv7 5003TX laptop (with built in webcam ofcourse). But every time I tried to turn on the webcam , it say " no webcam detected" and asked me to plug in a webcam??? After I check Device Manager and updated it driver, it still no working. I need help please. tell me how to turn it on?
01-11-2012 10:25 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 04:00 PM by OscarFuentes
Have you seen this document yet?
Is the webcam listed in the Device Manager at all? Did the webcam ever work?
*Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Did my response help with your issue? If so, please give me Kudos by clicking the "Kudos" button. Thanks!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)