01-11-2012 04:06 AM
Hi, I am new to HP and just bought a Pavilion dv7 5003TX laptop (with built in webcam ofcourse). But every time I tried to turn on the webcam , it say " no webcam detected" and asked me to plug in a webcam??? After I check Device Manager and updated it driver, it still no working. I need help please. tell me how to turn it on?
Have you seen this document yet?
Is the webcam listed in the Device Manager at all? Did the webcam ever work?
*Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Did my response help with your issue? If so, please give me Kudos by clicking the "Kudos" button. Thanks!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)