03-21-2012 11:49 PM
i cant watch any videos anymore. what did i disable? i believe it was the flash player. how do i fixit
03-22-2012 04:33 AM
I would first reinstall Java (Sun or JDK) and Flash. So, ompletely uninstall them and install from scratch.
Since you provided little information on your issue, you should check if you have addons like NoScript in your browser (or some other script-blocking application / list) which is limiting the access to media on certain sites.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)