10-18-2011 10:09 AM
i have a dv7 LM726AV that is about a month old now. I want to know if i can have the graphics fixed to high performance. i have the latest software for the amd graphics driver, and have also updated the bios as per link in this help section. How do i know if the amd 6770 is even working? There are no indications that the ati catalyst is even running.do i have to go into the start screen on reboot and hit the f-10 to set it up?
10-18-2011 12:19 PM
Fixed mode is set in the bios menu, so tap away at f10 as you start the notebook to enter this menu - choose the System Configuration tab and set fixed mode to Enabled. Remember to save this setting as you exit the bios menu.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)