09-18-2011 12:09 PM
I have an HP g62-234dx laptop with windows 7. Whenever I use google chrome (my default browser) shockwave crashes and any videos or music end up playing choppily and delayed with terrible sound and resolution. After this happens I usually have to shut down my computer because any window or program I try to use begins working extremely slowly. I end up shutting down my computer at least a few times a day and cannot play videos or use skype without having to retry and start over. Any suggestions? My sister has the same computer and has not been having any of these problems.
09-18-2011 02:13 PM
You try these two steps:
i) Go to Control Panel--> Uninstall Programs--> Uninstall Adobe Flash,Adobe Download
Sometimes this problems can happen due to a bluetooth file. Follow the step below if first step doesnt fix the problem.
ii) Go to My Computer and Open Drive C---> Open Windows---> System32 and look for the following
Right Click on the above file name(BtwVdpCapFilter.dll) and rename it to BtwVdpCapFilter1.dll.
Restart the computer and check again.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)