12-15-2011 07:44 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 03:50 PM by OscarFuentes
I have a notebook Pavilion dv6-2155dx, in the product specifications (http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02029512) says that the shared video memory its up to 1696Mb but on system propierties only show 128Mb. How can increase the share video memory?? in another notebooks that i had use this options is in BIOS but it doesnt appears on this notebook.
I had 4Gb RAM, and Video HD intel graphic card.
12-15-2011 07:57 PM
Usually shared memory is allocated by Windows as needed.When you aren't really doing anything it may be low, but as you start doing graphic intensive operations Windows should allot more memory. You could also upgrade your memory from 4 gb to 8gb which should increase allotted graphics memory.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)