01-20-2009 06:00 PM - edited 01-20-2009 06:05 PM
01-20-2009 06:28 PM
01-21-2009 06:38 AM
01-22-2009 07:52 PM
01-31-2010 09:20 AM - edited 01-31-2010 09:21 AM
hi.. i am having the same problem..
I reinserted the RAM, checked the cables a million times but still nothing happens..
The computer was working just fine when suddenly the No Input Signal message came up.
The CPU was working and it did not turn off.. It was just the monitor that went blank..
One more question.. Is it adviasble to use a Intel Core 2 Duo Processor on an ASUS motherboard??
03-16-2010 06:17 AM
This has been a known issue since I got my HP panel screen 5 years ago. It's been found to be a "bug" rather than a fixable issue as far as reinstallation of video cards and such.
03-16-2010 10:25 AM
Going to the control panel and turning off the monitor's power saving mode utility fixed this problem for me. Only four years of putting up with "no input" on an ugly black and white screen before I figured that out!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)