05-17-2011 06:00 PM
I was using my computer and then all of a sudden my screen went black. I could still hear sound coming from the computer. Then the screen came back but it was red and distorted. I tried to shut the computer down but when it reloaded it was still reddish. I can obviously still use the computer but it is red/distorted and very hard to see. Ran a thorough scan and have no virus,adware,etc. The screen is only red on my background. Not on actual websites. I am just out of warranty and I have had no other problems with this computer. Like I said, this happened out of nowhere. Can someone please let me know why this happened and what I could do?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)