08-08-2011 07:08 AM - edited 08-08-2011 07:08 AM
Hope this helps?
05-16-2014 05:15 PM
No, it does not help. My computer will not play ANY video even downloaded ones that should play with a click. The little black box that flases on the screen before the video starts flashes, then disappears, then nothing.
It will play FLV files but no other video file type. It will paly a file on the net through my browser, but if I try to play a file on my computer through my browser, I closes the browser.
I have an HP pavilion HPE h8-1360t. It is supposed to be a multi-media PC and is running Win 7 (64 bid).
Is there somethinjg wrong with Windows media player? Can it be reinstalled?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)