Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I just purchased an HP 15 two days ago, and everytime I try to type, whether it's on FB or in a word doc, the font sizes jump and change. I've had it go past 300 at one point. It's incredibly frustrating, because it has to be manually changed. So you have to stop typing, access the size control, and reset it. Considering I purchased the laptop for writing purposes, and it's brand new, means I am NOT a happy camper with this product. It seems everytime I've gone with HP, I've regretted the decision.  I've tried to turn off the touch pad, but I'm not having luck with that.  What do I need to do--aside from returning the laptop--to fix this issue?

HP Recommended
I also have HP 15. Fairly new and find myself not using and going to my iPad because this bug is so annoying. Regretting this purchase.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.