06-05-2012 11:46 PM
I have a HP Pavilion g7-1277dx with windows 7 64 bit, and it runs Dablo 3 slow and choppy. I have tuned down all the in game video settings and it still runs slow. Now i have another laptop with the same specs and hardware except its a Gateway and it ran the game nearly perfectly. Is there something that the HP is having a hard time with that the Gateway does better. I didnt want to buy the Gateway because I have had them in the past and they ran crappy. I have always been an HP person because of that, but now I am wondering if I was wrong. Can you all help with the issue?
06-06-2012 11:04 AM
Hey there, let me see if a simple thing can help you.
Plug in your recharger.
If it's not plugged in the graphic card won't have enough Volt to be used @ 100%.
You could also try & change your power settings to high performance & updating your drivers if you have not done that.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)