01-26-2012 10:06 AM
Pink or red tint means that the CCFL backlight is going bad.
Some people can replace the lamp but most people just replace the LCD.
Be carefull the CCFL containes mercury.
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher and Registered Microsoft Partner
01-27-2012 03:03 AM
I will be bringing it to the shop today. A computer technician believes it may be the cable needs replacing, but will check for other possible problems as well. Thank you
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)