07-11-2012 05:57 PM
Please see if this works for you...
Turn your PC on and wait for windows to load. Once your computer finishes loading, make sure any open programs are minimized or closed.
Press and hold the "Ctrl" and "Alt" keys on your keyboard. Press the corresponding arrow key on your keyboard for the direction to which you want to orient your screen.
Press and hold the "Ctrl," "Alt" and Up directional arrow key to return the screen to its regular orientation.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)