09-01-2012 06:51 PM
hp G62.435DX notebook windows 7 i don't know what happened my granddaughter did something when she was playing her games the screen is large and i don't know how to get it back to normal
09-01-2012 07:18 PM
Please try this first:
Hold down the Ctrl key then press - (minus) size fiw times.
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)