09-04-2012 01:01 PM
Can you post back with the following.
1. The full Model No. and Product No. of the notebook - see Here for a further explanation.
2. The full version of the operating system you are using ( ie Windows 7 32bit ).
3. Does this affect everything or just your internet browser?
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
09-04-2012 03:31 PM
You may also try this to see any change:
Hold down the Ctrl key then press - (minus) sign few times.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)