05-31-2012 04:26 PM
I dont know whats wrong with my screen. It shows red in places there should be other colors primarily in the black. When I adjust
the red gamma contrast and brightness i can make the black show up again where it should but doesn't absolve it from other colors and things. Any ideas on what would cause this?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)