03-25-2012 01:14 PM
Here are two fixes that may apply to your situation. I hope one of them helps you.
1. Thumbnail file Views:
- This first one has been confirmed by one HP forum member. I have also installed this on one test system in my home office:
2. Accepted Solution fix for Thumbnail files:
There are a variety of solutions presented - some of which you may have tried, and others that may hold the key to success. Take a look...
One of the solutions suggested infers the loss of the Thumbnails is temporary and that the files can be restored one at a time. While this one-at-a-time fix is not what you seek, it does show that the issue is probably not a permanent problem - there will be a solution and you can again love your computer... Good Luck!
I hope this helps!
We work hard to help!
Whenever you see a Helpful Post - Click the Kudos Star on the Left as Thanks!
Did this Post solve your problem? Mark it “Accept as Solution”!
Note: You can find the “Accept as Solution” box on threads started by you.
2012 Year of the Dragon!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)