07-30-2012 09:51 PM
help help help me with this please i tried delete cookies delete history reinstall google crome ie and stuff like those whats up help help help please u will make my day week mounth and year if u can tell me what to do i will love you forever and b your slave lol
07-30-2012 09:55 PM
You might also update your computer's video (graphics) driver and BIOS from the support page.
07-30-2012 09:56 PM
A clean install of Flash Player may help:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)