04-21-2014 08:10 PM
well, ive also used it before and it works but i just wanted to know if you think that there might be something else that can clean as effectively as compressed air but is not compressed air????????
04-22-2014 12:04 PM
Thank you for the response. The two best solutions are using compressed air, or a vacuum with a brush. I'm not sure which one would be cheaper in your situation.
04-22-2014 01:03 PM
You attach a brush to the vacuum. When the vacuum is on the brush will help pick up debris and the vacuum will suck it in. This is the methodology behind it.
04-22-2014 02:09 PM
Compressed air is cheaper. However, if you own a vacuum and brush, I would try that first. No reason to purchase something if you can already do the job.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)