08-29-2013 01:40 PM
Sorry for my english, i will be use Google Translate
I have a laptop HP pavilion dv7-6001er. I have problems with my videocards. There are two cards. First is ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series and second is AMD Radeon 6600m series. Average level of FPS in games is near 15-30. And I think that work is only low graphic card. There are no changing cards in CCC and in BIOS. Please help me and sorry for my English.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)