01-03-2010 11:48 PM
Hi, I have an HP Pavilion dv7-1261wm that came with vista 64 and I upgraded to windows 7. I have an ATI Radeon HD 3650 Graphics card, and when I upgraded to windows 7 I lost the ability to access the catalyst control center software for the graphics card. I've tried updating the driver and contacting HP support, but nothing I do seems to help. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
01-04-2010 08:19 PM
I'd ignore HP's site and go directly to ATI's site for the driver and Catalyst control center. You can go to their driver site here: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.
Based on the specs you listed, that link will then eventually take you here: http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx?p=
Probably a good idea to download the combined package (about 70MB) to get both the latest driver and Catalyst control center.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)