04-14-2012 02:53 PM - last edited on 02-21-2017 06:02 PM by OscarFuentes
It could be a video drivers issue. Try to download and reinstall the Graphics drivers from HP Support and Drivers link using the correct product number for your notebook.
Or, Just follow the instructions in the link below and it should fix the problem if no hardware issue.
If none of the above steps doesnt work please provide more details about your notebook (windows version,model number)
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)