04-30-2014 08:11 PM
my computer recently updated HP ENVY m6-1125dx Notebook PC and now the webcam wont work for any related programs , I updated the drivers and went to device manager and it says up to date and working , my programs are recognozing the cam on the system but nothing is shoing up on the screen . please help thanks
05-05-2014 01:44 PM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP ENVY m6-1125dx Notebook and Webcam not working correctly.Here is a link to Webcam troubleshooting. It does indicate to use the Youcam software. You could look into the device manager to make sure you have not yellow cautions or question marks on driver of Imaging adapter . If you do just right click on them and update the driver.
Please let me know how this goes.
I work on behalf of HP
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)