10-01-2012 07:54 AM
I have a Hp Pavilion g7-2022us Notebook. When watching netflix my screen goes black after about 15 min. Then I hit space bar and it comes back on. Why won't the screen stay on for whole movie? I set screen saver longer then movie.
10-01-2012 08:02 AM - edited 10-01-2012 08:03 AM
Open windows Control Panel, open Power Options, next to your currently selected power plan click Change plan settings. In the following windows, next to the heading 'Turn off the display:' click the dropdown box and select Never - set this for both battery and Plugged-in if required.
Click the 'Save changes' button to keep the new settings.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)