07-13-2011 07:42 AM
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//
||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
12-10-2013 03:07 PM
Thank you for your inqiury: I will be pleased to be of assistance!
Have you tried updating the Adobe flash player, as suggested in the previous post. You can run the HP support assistant to check for updates or problems. click here. Please let me know if this resolves your issue. If not, would you please provide the model of your computer and the operating system. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? click here. I hope this helps.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)