05-06-2012 06:24 PM
Please find the weblink given below might help you to resolve your issue.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
06-18-2013 04:28 PM
I may not have been the originator of this ?, but I have the same problem. Originally, I assumed it was because my laptop needed a new battery, but have replaced it and the screen is still fading in and out. It may not be constant, but it happens often enough to be annoying! And it has nothing to do with the brightness!
07-08-2013 10:07 AM
I have a similar problem. Screen will suddenly go dark and stays dark. Laptop stays on and I can hear dings when I hit some keys. Nothing I do brings it back. I have to shut the laptop off with the on/off button and then it reboots and I lose everything I was working with. It does this about 2-3 times a day minimum. I did all my settings to "never" as to "sleep," so it should never fade out. Help!
04-30-2014 12:37 AM
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)