11-16-2012 03:28 AM
my webcam is not working, it says its not connected. when i opened cyberlink, its says the same, HP truevision HD cannot be found. when i opened my yahoo messenger and tried to videocall, images wont come out either.
11-16-2012 03:43 AM
If you go into the Device Manager is there an Imaging Devices section that has the TrueVision HD device?
Is your notebook still within its warranty period? Check your HP product warranty status here.
If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)