07-22-2011 05:15 PM
When I login to netflix and on the screen that shows the movies, I move my cursor over a movie and it will not let me play the movie or look at the tutorials. Also on my facebook page it does not show everything on the page, like my icons for messages, notifications or where to click to send gifts on games and on photos, I have to actually click on the picture to see it, I can't just look at the albums and select which picture I want. I did run a complete scan on my computer and there are no viruses.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)