11-30-2012 02:40 PM
Product Name and Number:
:-HP PAVILION DV4-2126TX ENTERTAINMENT NOTEBOOK PC
Operating System installed :- windows 8
On hp site there are no drivers for my pc for windows 8. i have installed windows 8 in my pc i is working nicely on it but the graphics card driver is not working properly. i am having 512 Mb of Ati radeon graphics adapter in it. but only 64 Mb of graphics memory is dedicated. cam u please help me regarding this issue.
03-03-2013 02:43 PM
1)download the ati graphic card driver from the hp site available for the product.
2)If you have windows 8 32 bit then get the windows 7 32 bit driver and if it is windows 8 64 bit then get the windows 7 64 bit driver.
3)Go to the driver's setup properties and make it compatible with windows 7 and then install it.
NOTE :-Dont forget to uninstall previously installed ati graphic card driver before installing this one.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)