07-26-2012 02:01 AM
Solved! View Solution.
Re: youcam5.0 trial of 15 days
07-26-2012 11:53 PM
thanks Muchly,.Optimus_Prime99.!! it worked perfectly.I Bow before
your vast knowledge base,and ability to utilise such.In awe! mykl.
07-26-2012 03:16 AM
Click Start >> type Programs and Features in search and select it from the list >> in the Window displayed, select Cyberlink Youcam 5.0 and uninstall it. Incase you still have Cyberlink Youcam 3.2 version, you should be able to use it. OR
Click the below link and install Cyberlink Youcam 3.0.2 version:
If you had Cyberlink Youcam 3.2 version came pre-installed with the notebook, you can re-download it using the HP Recovery Manager.
Click Start >> type hp recovery in search >> In HP Recovery Manager Window, select Applications and Driver Re-installation and select Cyberlink Youcam and have it installed.
Please get back with the notebook Model and Product Number, if this does not help.
07-26-2012 03:23 AM
Click the link and select Run to install the software.
Hopefully this works !!!
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)