10-09-2012 12:30 PM
I just bought a new g6-2123us, windows 7, 64 bit, Atheros AR9485 card not connecting to router. Current driver=220.127.116.11 (1/10/12). Connect to WLAN hard line, but not wifi. Router = Belkin N+. Any ideas? Thanks.
01-15-2013 10:25 PM
I have a new HP Pavilion g7 computer with an Atheros 9485 802.11 b/g/n card in it. It connects fine on open Wifi hot spots (I think still running 802.11g). However, it is spotty on 802.11n open setups. Plus it does not seem to work at all on one running 802.11n with WPA2. Is there a solution? I have made sure I have the latest available driver by using the windows update mechanism. Driver version is 10.0.0.212.
02-15-2013 07:25 AM
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)