02-04-2010 04:30 AM - edited 02-04-2010 04:36 AM
I downloaded and installed regcure, I now have an error when starting up computer,
BTTray, ERROR Unable to start the Bluetooth stack service
I have googled and can't find an easy fix it. Has anyone else had this happen to them and how did they fix it. I don't think I could handle anything too complicated.
My computer is a
HP Pavillion DV62017TX
I have managed to find details on bluetooth
HP Intregated Bluetooth module,
Bluetooth software 18.104.22.16800
My OS is Vista home premium 32 bit
02-05-2010 06:03 PM - last edited on 02-20-2017 02:38 PM by OscarFuentes
Reinstall Your bluetooth driver.
If You don't know how to do it then write down Your p/n which is under Your computer and looks like this.
02-05-2010 08:49 PM
thks for getting back to me.
I managed to fix problem by restoring regcure back to backup before the error and all is fixed. I guess my system didn't like the changes made. No more problems.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs – Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow After Connecting to the Internet (Windows 10, 8)